1. Go swim with the Whale Sharks in Donsol, Sorsogon and Oslob, Cebu
2. Visit Batanes Islands
3. Climb Mt. Pulag in Benguet
4. Go island hopping in Honda Bay and El Nido in Palawan and explore the Underground River
5. Hike Mt. Pinatubo and see the crater lake
6. Visit Malapascua and Bantayan Island in Cebu
7. Dive and see awesome marine life in Anilao, Batangas
8. Go high! Visit Mountain Province of Sagada
9. Discover Bohol‘s popular spots — Chocolate Hills, Loboc River and white beaches.
10. Try wakeboarding in Camarines Sur and visit Caramoan
11. Go to Pampanga for sisig
12. Visit Camiguin Island
13. Go white water rafting in Cagayan de Oro.
14. Visit Davao
15. Take shots of the caves in Tuguegarao
16. Enjoy the whole week in Boracay Island
17. See Mt. Mayon up close
18. Take shots of surfers in La Union or Siargao
19. Climb Mt. Guiting-guiting in Romblon
20. Spend weekend up north. Take a road trip to Ilocos
21. Check out Malate and Old Manila
22. Spend a weekend camping in Anawangin and Capones Island in Zambales
23. Eat freshly-picked strawberries in Strawberry Fields in La Trinidad, Benguet
24. Take a quick trip in Tagaytay
25. Enjoy a food trip in Iloilo City
26. See Hispanic houses in Vigan
27. If you want adventure, climb the mountains in Kibungan and Bakun, Benguet
28. Visit Bacolod City
29. Go snorkeling in Puerto Galera
30. Go caving in Samar
31. Spend the whole week in Balabac Islands in Palawan
32. Go island hopping in Guimaras Island
33. If temperature rises in Manila, spend a weekend in Baguio
34. Chase some waterfalls
Victoria Peak (太平山) is a mountain in the western half of Hong Kong Island. It is also known as Mount Austin, and locally as The Peak. With an altitude of 552 m (1,811 ft), it is the highest mountain on the island, but Tai Mo Shan is the highest point in all of Hong Kong. – Wikipedia
Dicasalarin Cove is a privately-owned, secluded white sand beach located on the foot of Sierra Madre mountain range facing the Pacific Ocean.
Due to a Tropical Depression, we didn’t have a nice weather. The sky was just plain white with little clouds, continuous rain, not a good time for shooting a beach (unless you’re into bad weather photography)
Seria is a town in the Belait District of Brunei Darussalam. Its full name is Pekan Seria (Pekan is the Malay word for “Town”). Seria was originally known as Padang Berawa which is Wild Pigeon’s Field in Malay.
Seria is the heart of the oil industry in Brunei, and also the site of the first commercial onshore oilfield discovered in Brunei.